The Solicitor managed service is a service offered to those who want their divorce fully managed by a solicitor but without having all of the hassle of taking a day off work to visit a solicitors firm. It is our recommended service. Because we get it right first time.
We understand that some people may be hesitant in using an online service for something as important as their divorce. But there are now many non solicitor online traders out there selling divorce services. But as an established and trusted law firm, we provide you with that peace of mind which you won't get from many other online traders.
Call our family solicitor now to talk to us how we can help you 01582 967707. Or contact us through our contact page and leave a message. One of our team can call you back.
Getting divorced is a time when professional help is best. needed to commence the the divorce confidently and provide advice to you on the many options that are available. We will be available to give guidance on the telephone and answer your questions. Moving forward with a divorce can be a time of stress and heartache. But having a professional on your side enables you to leave the divorce paperwork to us so that you can be confident that your divorce will progress in a professional way and avoid the many pitfalls that lay in wait if your divorce is not properly prepared and managed. Our professional team will manage your divorce for you, accepting and receiving all court papers on your behalf and dealing with your case by liaising with the Court direct and ensuring that your divorce is processed on time, keeping you informed throughout.
How the service works
Purchase the Solicitor Acting Managed Divorce service and one of our helpful team will contacted you to arrange a convenient time for us to telephone you for a short telephone interview to enable us to complete your divorce papers. Alternately we can reach out to you with a link to let you have the forms online to complete on your own. We can send you a link from our cloud where you can complete the forms online then save them on our Cloud for our solicitor to access.
Once you and our solicitor have approved your divorce papers we will then send them to you to be signed. We will then arrange for one of our local agents to contact you and collect the divorce papers from your home. Its that simple.
Upon we receive the divorce papers back our solicitor will then package them up and sent them to the court to start your divorce.
We will keep regular checks on the progress of your case with the Court. We will also keep an up to date record in your folder so that you can check on progress yourself should you chose that option.
Our solicitor will also be on hand to take any questions about concerns that you may have or issues that may arise on the divorce and be available to update you on your case progress.
What you will get:
• Your own personal solicitor to manage your divorce case.
• All the divorce paperwork prepared by the solicitor.
• We contact the court and notify them we are acting for you so that you don't have to deal with the Court..
• We contact your spouse or your spouse's solicitors deal with them for you.
• Up to one hour telephone access to your solicitor on your divorce papers (our experience is that this is more than enough).
• No jargon or complicated talk. We keep it plain.
• Your case dealt with by an experienced family solicitor.
* We complete the forms for your.
• Protection of up to £2 million in professional indemnity insurance in every case.
• No need to listen to jargon or untrained people who leave you waiting on the phone while they have to ask someone else.
• Slick and friendly service.
• We make sure you don't need to take a day off work to visit a solicitor's office or a Court for your divorce.
** Please note in addition to our fees there will be court fees of £550 to pay to the Court to start your divorce.
** You may be exempt from court fees. Just ask and we can check.
[page update 20.02.17]