The Managed Divorce service is a solicitor supervised service and offered to those who would prefer their divorce to be managed by an experienced divorce team manager.
Getting divorced is a time when professional help is needed to sort out the divorce and give advice on the many options that are available. We will be available to give guidance on the telephone and answer your questions. Having your divorce managed by someone independent enables you to leave the work to us and you can then sit back and wait for the divorce papers to come through. We will manage your divorce for you, accepting all court papers and dealing with your case from that point, keeping you informed throughout.
How the service works
Purchase this service and one of our helpful team will contact you to arrange a convenient time for us to telephone you for a short telephone interview to complete your divorce papers.
We will then email you or set up an account for you so you can view your divorce papers ready to be printed out and signed by you.
Once you have confirmed that your papers are approved one of our agents will then call at your home to collect your divorce papers. You will need to also enclose a cheque for the court fee and your marriage certificate.*
Upon receipt of your documents they will be checked over then all of your papers will then be sent to the court to start your divorce.
We will keep regular checks on the progress of your case with the Court
Our solicitor will also be on hand to take any questions about concerns that you may have or issues that may arise on the divorce and be available to act swiftly should the need arise.
What you will get:
• Your own case manager.
* We can open a file for you on our cloud where you can log in to view your divorce progress.
• All the divorce paperwork prepared by us.
• We contact the court and notify them we are acting for you.
• We contact your partner or your partner's solicitors and deal with them.
• Access to your case manager using email or direct telephone contact.
• No jargon or complicated procedures. We keep it plain.
• Your case dealt with by an experienced divorce manager.
• Protection of up to £2 million in professional indemnity insurance in every case.
• No need to listen to jargon or people who go and have to ask someone else.
• Slick and friendly service.
• No need to take a day off work to go visit a solicitors office or a Court.
* If you do not have your marriage certificate we can obtain one for you. Please ask.
** Please note in addition to our fees there will be court fees of £550 to pay to the Court to start your divorce.